About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 5 January 2014

Deborah Lippmann Run, Run Rudolph

Hope everyone had a great new year! Mine wasn't great was in bed for most of 31st and 1st. I'm a lot better now and back on track with things!



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. It's a gorgeous red with flaky flecks in it. They look red and golden in certain lights. This was a pain to remove, didn't use the foils - lazy! Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = glossy, flaky and flecky
Removal = nightmare, use the foils
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Christmas gift

My Personal Rating = 8/10 love it!

2 comments: