About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Color Club Seaside

Ugg not been posting lately, been quite tired. Maybe it's the weather over here?



This is okay to use and okay to apply. It's quite slow drying compared to other texture polishes I've tried. The first coat is fairly streaky and I had to use a thick one for the second. I'd say it is quite a gritty one and got caught in my hair, something I hadn't really noticed with other textures. I think it is a lovely colour but certainly not as slick as others polishes of this type. Lasted really well. Part of Color Club's new Sea Salt Texture range.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 6/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = texture with a subtle gold shimmer
Removal = tricky but easy with tin foil, let soak for at least 2 mins
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = head2toe beauty good company to deal with and arrived quickly and well packed

My Personal Rating = 7/10

2 comments:

  1. Me gusta mucho ese efecto arena, es precioso.
    Me quedo en tu blog.
    Muack

    ReplyDelete