About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 3 July 2016

China Glaze Bahamian Escape



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (2-3 minutes a coat). And it is a one coater too!!! It's a nice creamy blue colour. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = creamy
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Gift from husband

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

30 comments:

  1. So pretty! I just love shades like this one ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color dear! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's impressive that it's a one coater. It's very nice and summery :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Super indeed! Very summery! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  4. It's such a pretty, clean blue colour. Innocent :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! Innocent is a good word to describe it :-D

      Delete
  5. Beautiful blue color. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely blue that is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty classic light blue! It's really impressive that it's a one coater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! We all love the one coaters ;-) Thanks :-D

      Delete
  8. Cor bonitinha, lindo mesmo é o vidro.

    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is gorgeous - and one-coaters in pastel/light colors are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really pretty summer colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I wish was had a summer in Scotland lol ;-)

      Delete
  11. Beautiful Shade

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that color!
    I`m following ur blog with a great pleasure via GFC

    Please join me - http://sunnyeri.blogspot.com

    https://www.instagram.com/sunnyeri/

    ReplyDelete