About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Color Club Sugar Plum Fairy



This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (3-4 minutes a coat). It's a pretty sparkly holo glittery polish!! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = glittery
Removal = easy with foil method
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = think it was TK Maxx

My Personal Rating = 8/10 :-)

34 comments:

  1. This top gives gorgeous effect <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know I'm not really a glitter person, but in this size even I love them LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nossa, amei!
    Imagino ele purinho nas unhas, deve ficar mais lindo ainda.

    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! It looks like stars in the night sky ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh...pretty...I like colorclub polishes in general

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a big fan of Color Club! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. Ooh la la, what a beautiful sparkly polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like o see this glitter top on black :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it would look awesome on black for sure :-D

      Delete
  8. I like glitter polishes! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought this nail polish years ago and it's still in my untrieds box. Shame on me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Niiiice! With all the sparkles...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope everything's all right and you simply have no time for an update...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well not really, but I am back hopefully this time! :-)

      Delete
  12. Love your nails :)

    Maybe you'd like to see my new post Mama Mia How I spent Diwali :)

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete