About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 9 July 2016

OPI Live And Let Die



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (2 minutes a coat). AND it's a one coater!!! It is a nice dark green with lovely golden glitters, like a shimmer! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use=  8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = shimmery/glittery
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = eBay

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

29 comments:

  1. That's such a beautiful colour <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That settles it - I HAVE to try it again. It didn't look that good when I tried mine on in January.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe you must try it again! Thanks Jenny :-D

      Delete
  3. I remember Guns'n'Roses performing the song like the OPI's been named. Nice polish, dark, mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I haven't heard their version but I know the original by Wings! It is nice, thanks :-D

      Delete
  4. Pretty shade.love the golden glitters :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they really add to the polish! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  5. Oh really cute nail polish color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shimmer makes it very interesting - too dark for me, but gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, really adds to it! Thanks Maria :-D

      Delete
  7. Oh I have this polish...got it 3 years ago when it was actually launched during the Bond movie released. Its a very unusual color and I love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I got the whole set at that time lol! It is pretty cool. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  8. I usually don't like such dark polishes but I really like the glitter particles in this one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they really make it I think. Some a bit different. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  9. Very nice but in summer I only like dark colours for night. I am sure you wouldn't look bad in a bikini. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anyway when I was 18th I didn't wear bikini often. xoxo

      Delete
    2. Haha yeah it is more a wintery one I think :-D

      Don't know LOL never ever tried one! ;-) xxx

      Delete