About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 5 June 2020

China Glaze - BFF


This is okay to use, okay to apply and very quick drying (1-2 minutes a coat). The first coat is quite patchy so make sure you have plenty polish on the brush. It builds up nicely on the second coat. Lasted okay.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 10/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = 2
Finish = holo
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = gift

My Personal Rating = 9/10

62 comments:

  1. Ficava mal nas minhas unhas mas gosto da cor...nas unhas de uma mulher.
    .
    Saudações poéticas
    Bom fim de semana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes haha you made me laugh! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  2. Piękny kolor, pięknie wygląda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color is pure fantasy for me! I love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Good way to describe it! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  4. Ananka! My Mom would have loved this one super just as I love this color! It reminds me of galaxies and beautiful early stars in the last minutes of sunset :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is nice she would have :-D It is something super amazing like that. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  5. This is such a pretty color, I could see wearing this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot resist a holo! Thanks Cassie :-D

      Delete
  6. 9 rating!!! wow that's a wonderful nail polish!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has such a beautiful finish! I love how it sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is wonderful for sure! Thanks Shannon :-D

      Delete
  8. Ow, what a beauty! I would love to have it 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a wonderful holo! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  9. Es una colección preciosa. Son todos muy bonitos.
    Besucos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very good set for sure! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  10. Very interesting post! 👏👏👏 Thanks for sharing! 🌈🌈🌈

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this looks amazing!!  

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Yes they do great polishes. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  13. Very nice colors! Looking very elegant! 👌👌👌 Have a great week! 🌈🌈🌈

    ReplyDelete
  14. That shade is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
    I hope you´ll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is special. I will. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  15. Such a beauty, I like it a lot! :-)

    ReplyDelete