About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 30 June 2020

Color Club - Otherworldly

This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (1-2 minutes a coat). It dries matte and the glitters aren't at all sparkly like in the bottle! Despite this, I do still like it. It looks cool and it lasted really well. It also did not stain!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 9/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = matte glitter
Removal = okay with foil method, soak for 1 minute
Overall = 9/10
Purchased from = TK Maxx I think

My Personal Rating = 8/10

38 comments:


  1. Tips and suggestions that, I believe, every woman will please.
    .
    Have a nice day
    hug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellas pimtura.
    Feliz comienzo de mes de julio, gracias por su visita Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has a really cool finish! I love that bright blue colour as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, this color is INCREDIBLE! I can never resist a good blue!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome. I love the entire collection, they're so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is a good collection! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. Despite blue is not my favorite color in nails, I like to see that color on your nails!
    xoox

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Esmalte lindo demais, arrasou!

    😘🤩

    ReplyDelete
  8. Si no fuera por lo mal que se desmaquillan este tipo de esmaltes, me gusta mucho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they can be tricky sometimes! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  9. It's a shame it's not sparkly on, but you're right, it does look beautiful! :)

    Hope you are having a nice weekend :) It's a bit windy and wintery here!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am glad it looks good despite that! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  10. This was a nice collection ... good colors with that little bit of glitter to spice them up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did like it and enjoyed them :-D

      Delete