About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Dance Legend - Inception

First 3 indoors and last photo in the sunshine.

This is okay to use, okay to apply and very slow drying - it was still tacky after 1 hour! So this is definitely not one if you are in a hurry! Or cheat and use a quick drying top coat. It is a lovely pinky red jelly glitter bomb! It last okay. It is nice and the only downside is the drying time :-|

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 0/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = 2
Finish = jelly glitter bomb
Removal = okay with foil method, let soak for 2 minutes
Overall = 6/10
Purchased from = Rainbow Connection

My Personal Rating = 7/10

30 comments:

  1. Sempre oferecendo belas sugestões. Decerto que as meninas/mulheres vão adorar
    Deixando uma 🌹
    .
    Tenha um dia feliz
    Cumprimentos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is beautiful and I think ladies will love it! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  2. This is a fierce one dear Ananka! I love the added details from the glitters!

    Dear Ananka I saw your comment on the blank blog I put in place of my personal blog, that is so nice of you. I just put back my personal blog back again today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed, it is pretty spectacular and love the glitter too :-D

      Yes I saw your post. Keep at it and protect your accounts. Hopefully the culprits will be caught. :-D

      Delete
  3. It looks gorgeous but the insane dry time would drive me nuts! Thanks for your honest review of that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was soooo long but I do like the end result! Thanks Shannon :-D

      Delete
  4. Ładny kolor, szkoda że wolno schnie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One hour to dry, that's to much for me, but it's beautiful!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toooooo long yes! It really is! Thanks Marisa :-D

      Delete
  6. Es precioso, pero no me convence mucho el tiempo de secado...pero es precioso.
    Besucos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes drying was too long! But it is a lovely polish! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Yes pity. Some polishes are like that! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  8. I almost always use a quick dry topcoat ... too many dents in manis and pedis in my experience to want to wait one more minute than I have to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Slow drying times aren't the greatest to work with. Perhaps I'd use this as a topper over a quicker drying base colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like the look! I send a kiss

    ReplyDelete