About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 15 November 2020

Lottie - Play Pretend

So one of my nails snapped, they were quite long! So they are short again.





This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (3-4 minutes a coat). The brush is really good and makes painting the nail easy. This one has a nice shimmer and little red dots too. Not really my colour but I like the extras it has to offer. Used 2 coats but think 3 would have been better. Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = shimmery
Removal = easy
Overall = 9/10
Purchased from = Poundland

My Personal Rating = 6.5/10

30 comments:

  1. Chyba też nie mój kolor na paznokcie, ale efekt fajny :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I thought so too. Not really mine bit the shimmer is nice. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  2. Pretty shade, sorry about the nail, but they still look pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine. They normally grow quite quick anyway :-D

      Delete
  3. It's always nice when the brush makes application easier. This looks great!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about the nail. But I love short nails. Since I can't have long nails where I work at the library. Amazing color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks. I like mine long. Oh it must be good to work there :-D

      Delete
  5. Nice colour, even looks good on short nails.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so nice, warm, and pretty color
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has a beautiful shade. Thanks for sharing.
    I hope you'll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I like more vibrant colors!
    I am intolerant to lactose, vegetables and fats (fried)
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, but I guess it has to be blogged haha!

      Ahhh I am lactose intolerant too. I don't do well with fried fatty foods either :-|

      Delete