About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 30 November 2020

Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar 2020

 

It is that time of year again! So will be posting the contents of this Advent Calendar from tomorrow. I wonder what it holds this year :-)

33 comments:

  1. Passing, seeing, praising and leaving vows of
    .
    A happy week
    hug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should be interesting! Happy week to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciekawa jestem zawartości tego pudełka :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG !!! An advent calendar from Ciaté. Woooooowww !!

    By the way ... I love The Mandalorian !!! You should write the review of the second season as soon as it is finished, and in the meantime do the review of the first season.
    #TeamBabyYoda #ThisIsTheWay #IHaveSpoken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow indeed! :-D

      Yeah it is really good. I don't have Instagram!

      Delete
  5. How interesting! Suppose that would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! A month of colors and hues and nails! What more can my friend Ananka ask for a better advent season :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly! Better than any chocolates haha :-D

      Delete
  7. Hooray, I'm looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also I'm looking forward to it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh exciting, I got this the first year it was out in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too and had it every year since!!!!

      Delete
    2. I bet its interesting to compare from previous years. I like the new bottle better than the one with the bow on, always ended up pulling them off!

      Delete
    3. There have been so many doublers over the years! Haha I resisted, but I did like the little bows :-D

      Delete