About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 3 November 2020

Nails Inc - Out Of Hours

 




Last photo in the sun (yes it was sunny in Scotland!!!) and all others indoor studio lights.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (3-4 minutes a coat). The brush is wide and makes it easy to paint the nail with, I like this brush. It is a lovely deep dark green that looks black! I think in sun it does look dark green! It is nice and it lasted really well too.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy and slightly jelly
Removal = n/a put glitter on top
Overall = 9/10
Purchased from = TK Maxx

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10

52 comments:

  1. Nice colour, at first I thought it was black.
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does look like that. Looks more green in the sun though! Thanks Bill same to you :-D

      Delete
  2. Perfect! Love to have something like this all seasons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is ideal for each time! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  3. Nie mój kolor,ale wygląda bardzo elegancko :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great nails!
    HAPPY WEEK
    xoxo
    https://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The end result is fantastic and it's great that the brush makes application so easy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a good brush! Glad you like it, thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. Adoro el negro, gracias por la recomendación

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola! un tono muy bonito, aunque yo los uso poco. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay this might just be my favorite polish that you have swatched!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Black always looks nice and sexi:D 🖤🖤

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhhh lovely so witchy and mystical, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it does. Ideal for Hallowe'en just there! :-D

      Delete
  11. Oh I love it the black color
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love shades around black. Handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look amazing :) I really like black colour :)
    Kisses from Poland :*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Le sigh...I am obsessed with this one!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice https://www.ludatischenko.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never seen any of the "Atelier Nails" from them before. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Shade Black is My All time Favorite, Have a Nice Day. . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yeah you can see a tinge of green here, def think it would come under the category of 'dark, almost black'. I like the NI brushes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah thought about it after I saw your post! Yeah they are good :-D

      Delete