About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 13 December 2023

Deborah Lippmann - Glitter In The Air

 




This is easy to use, easy to apply and slow drying (over 10 minutes a coat). It does go nicely. The brush is thin but good. The polish very sheer and didn't build up even after 3 coats! It is a milky light blue with glitter. I sadly got bored of this and took it off after a day, so no idea if it lasts well! Probably better as a topper!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 3/10
Lasted well = n/a
Coats = 3
Finish = sheer glitter
Removal = 2 minutes with the foil method
Overall = 5/10

My Personal Rating = 6/10

22 comments:

  1. Aw that's a bummer but the glitter is kinda fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty. The glitter reminds me of an old polish I had. It looks good with the light jelly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que pena que no te gusto del todo. Me gusta sus brillos. Te mando un beso. https://enamoradadelasletras.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just annoyed me I think! Glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  4. Pretty -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glitter can be tricky. I do like this brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really can! This is a good brand yeah. :-D

      Delete
  6. Hola! me gusta mucho el glitter de este esmalte. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks gorgeous but ten minutes to dry?? Oh goodness. I certainly would not have the patience for that! What a letdown.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks nice, but the drying time doesn't sound good at all. I wouldn't have the patience for it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found the brushes on the DL polishes hard to work with. 10 minutes is a long time to dry. It might work over a white base like you say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are but I am used to them! Too long. Might look good as a topper yeah :-D

      Delete
  10. Ooh girl this is such a stunning glitter - I'm obsessed!

    xx

    ReplyDelete