About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 18 December 2023

Models Own - Hayley's Comet

 





This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (3-4 minutes a coat). The brush is medium sized and good and the formula goes on nicely. It is a lovely shimmery iridescent polish. This polish must be well over 10 years old! I posted one from this collection back in January 2012! I love the shift in this polish and looks good solo and as a topper. This lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2 solo and 1 as a topper
Finish = shimmery and iridescent
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10

21 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is so lovely isn't it! Thanks Shannon :-D

      Delete
  2. I kind of love it on its own - so unique!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Se ve genial . Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is nice, I wonder if I have any Models Own polishes left in my collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have quite a few left. Still sad they aren't around anymore!

      Delete
  5. Get expert Database Management Assignment Help tailored to your needs. Our seasoned professionals provide comprehensive support in SQL, data modeling, normalization, and more. Achieve top grades with our precise solutions and timely delivery.
    database management assignment help

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing Blog, I appreciate you for your hard work and thanks for sharing this informative content keep it up more. If anyone needs translation services. I have a translation company and my company name is 4M Translation. We provide all types of translation services and website translation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ICON is the highly-anticipated annual gathering of eWomenNetwork, the #1 Business Community for Women Entrepreneurs. For 23 years – and counting – eWN ICON has established a reputation as the leading conference for passionate, driven entrepreneurs who are ready to take their success to the next level.
    Women'S Conference 2024

    ReplyDelete
  8. Des = Brand 2 Grand Is known for giving the Best Services with Great Results that too with full customer satisfaction. Building Your Brand, Read more click here:
    Digital Marketing Company In Gurgaon, Web Design & Development Company

    ReplyDelete