About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 11 June 2024

a-England - Flaming June

 




First 3 photos in the sunlight and the last in inside lighting.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (3-4 minutes a coat). This is a gorgeous golden orange holo polish. It really is stunning. Both brush and formula are good. BUT sadly it chipped after a day :-( I was very disappointed with this as it is lovely. So gorgeous but not great quality!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 2/10
Coats = 2
Finish = holo
Removal = easy
Overall = 4/10

My Personal Rating =  6/10

16 comments:

  1. Wow, a sensationally beautiful finish. I like the color for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta, es un color precioso. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty -Christine cmlk79. Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me gusta el efecto. Que pena que no te gusto. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it. It was poor quality sadly.

      Delete
  5. What a brilliant shade! That holo is just enchanting!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a shame! It looks SO gorgeous but the chipping is such a letdown!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colour and finish is beautiful but for the price they should last longer without chipping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was SOOOOOOOOOO very disappointed :-(

      Delete