About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 15 June 2024

Orly Color Blast - Sunshine

 



This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (4-5 minutes a coat). The formula is good but a tad sheer and the brush is small. It is a nice yellow with a pink shimmer. Sadly, as you can see in the photos, it is unforgiving to ridges. It is a really nice polish and lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 3
Finish = shimmery
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10

8 comments:

  1. El amarillo no es mi color favorito pero te queda bien. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like a nice yellow from time to time. Thanks glad you like it on me :-D

      Delete
  2. Bardzo ładny, taki letni kolor :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a shame about the flaws for the polish, it had great potential.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know! I did like it especially with that shimmer!

      Delete