About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 24 June 2024

Nails Inc - Feel The Hotness

 





This is easy to use, okay to apply and okay drying time (5-6 minutes a coat). It is very sheer and requires 3 coats. The brush and formula are both good. This is a thermal polish, meaning it changes colour depending on the temperature. Cold it is blue and warm it is white. It changed well under the hot and cold water! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 3
Finish = creamy and thermal
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10

24 comments:

  1. How cool is that it changes colour under water.
    I was just going to say how it was a fun photography idea to take photos of your manicure with water drops and then I saw that you put your hands in water because this is a thermal nail polish. However, it's still a fun idea even if it was done for practical reasons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is cool! Glad you liked the water drops! I guess it adds to the photos! Thanks Ivana :-D

      Delete
  2. I've never had a color-changing nail polish. The effect is great, I have to have it :-)

    ReplyDelete

  3. This is a great polish for the summer in the swimming pool, the effect is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be ideal for that! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  4. Es un bonito color. Me gusta que cambie de color. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so interesting and diferent

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this color on other people, but not me. I am wearing Hunter Green at the moment..and I do have short nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some colours just don't suit me either! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  7. It has a mermaid feel to it..somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encanta ese esmalte térmico <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I love that it changes colour! What a fun nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it really is cool that it changes! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  10. So beautiful.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen the Nails Inc thermals but not tried any myself, looks like it does change which is always good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen a few others I fancy. It did change :-D

      Delete