About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 27 July 2024

Models Own - Polychromatic

 




This is easy to use, easy to apply and slow drying on the second coat (10 minutes) but the first coat does dry quickly. The brush is good and the formula is okay. It is nice enough but not really that iridescent as I would have expected. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 6/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = iridescent
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10

18 comments:

  1. I really like nail polishes like this, the finish is nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindo color. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool, cosmic color :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has a really interesting finish! It's quite a unique polish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh this one is quite lovely - I adore the denim look of it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I regret not getting more Model's Own polishes before they disappeared. This is nice shade.

    ReplyDelete