About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 6 November 2013

a-england Iseult



This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying. It's a 3 coater - the first 2 are quite streaky but that last is fine. It's a pretty pink colour with a very subtle shimmer. Lasted well and it's pretty.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 3
Finish = shimmery
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = a-england's official site

My Personal Rating = 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment