About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 30 November 2013

Barbara Daly Dazzle

On this very sad St Andrew's Day in Scotland, my thoughts are with everyone involved and beyond :-(

I was hoping to post this on a lighter note and I should be excited about starting my Ciate Advent Calendar tomorrow, but I'm not :-(

It's the other half of yesterday's post.



This is okay to use, okay to apply and fairly quick drying. It's more like dabbing than painting, but it's okay to work with. It's glitter and holographic. The brush and lid are really good. Lasted okay.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 6/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = dabbed
Finish = holo glitter
Removal = easy, used the tin foil. Let soak for a min then you may need to scrape the bigger bits of glitter off
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Gift from hubby, got it from Tesco last year!

My Personal Rating = 7/10 nice enough and think it would look better on a darker colour

No comments:

Post a Comment