About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 17 November 2013

Nails Inc New Burlington Place



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. The lid is easy to hold and the brush is really good. It's iridescent and looks awesome! Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = shimmery/glossy/iridescent
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = TK Maxx in a set

My Personal Rating =  8/10 stunning

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad someone else doesn't have a problem with the nails inc lids, a lot of folk complain they're hard to work with!

    ReplyDelete