About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 3 November 2013

Dance Legend 091 Boggs

Oh I'm excited about this one!


This easy to use, easy to apply and fairly quick drying. It's from the Chameleon Collection that Dance Legend have recently released. Check out the colours! It's iridescent and I'm happy with it. Purple, blue and bronzey brown! Got plenty of comments at work and it lasted well. *Faints*

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = iridescent
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Dance Legend's official site. Took a while to arrive, but arrived safely.

My Personal Rating = 9/10 love it

6 comments: