About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Day 10 Ciate Speed Coat



Really, does that work?

Firstly I feel quite cheated by this. A top coat, I mean seriously?????? After my initial shock, decided to use a Kleancolor polish as I know these are quite slow drying! I used 214 Glamour Barbie.



I painted all but the pinky with the top coat. It is very fast drying! Probably took about 30 seconds and I could feel the nails were okay, but the pinky was still tacky to the touch. I think that it didn't really make much difference to the glossy-ness of the polish. It was easy to use and easy to apply. Lasted well, but still feel cheated lol!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time - 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = top coat
Removal = easy used tin foils
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Selfridges online

My Personal Rating = 7/10 pretty good top coat

No comments:

Post a Comment