About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 19 December 2013

Day 19 Ciate Underwear Base Coat

Cheated again!!!!



Comfortable underwear for sure!

Another day of feeling cheated! A base coat, I mean come on! Though in saying that my Butter London base coat has just run out *rolls eyes*.



So I used it with Miss Sporty Aurora Borealis!



This is easy to use and easy to apply. Seemed okay drying, certainly slower than the Butter London one. It dries glossy and had an unpleasant smell to it. Was okay but I don't think I'd have this as my regular base coat.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = N/A base coat
Coats = 1
Finish = glossy base coat
Removal = okay
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Selfridges online

My Personal Rating = 6/10 great quality but not that impressed!


No comments:

Post a Comment