About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 6 December 2013

Day 6 Ciate Sugar Plum



Probably earlier in some cases!



This is okay to use, okay to apply and quick drying. The first coat is really streaky but the second is okay if you make it quite thick. It's a very pretty lilac colour. It reminded a wee bit of Barry M's Berry Ice Cream! Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 6/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy and glossy
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Selfridges online

My Personal Rating = 7/10 pretty colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment