About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Day 11 Ciate Glitter Jingle Belle



So did not know that!!!!!!



I decided to put this on top of: Asda George Venom, a black matte polish.



And finally with the OPI top coat:



This is easy to use and easy to apply. Just sprinkle the glitter over wet nails and blow the excess off and let dry. After it dried, I popped the OPI top coat on it. Before the top coat went on it looked green, blue and pink! I think the addition of the top coat made it look a bit duller and took that magical sparkle from it. It certainly lasted well with the top coat.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 8/10 as base was quick drying
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = 1 sprinkle
Finish = glitter madness
Removal = tricky, let soak for at least 2 mins with the foils - that makes it easier to remove
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Selfridges online

My Personal Rating = 8/10 gorgeous!!!!! And I think the black really showed it off


No comments:

Post a Comment