About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 14 September 2014

Deborah Lippmann Nefertiti



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (2 minutes a coat). This is a pretty gold polish, almost metallic like! It is quite sparkly as well. I was wearing this at my husband's request, he's a huge Miles Davis fan! I quite like Bitches Brew - it is a pretty amazing album (and polish)! Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = metallic-like
Removal = easy with foil method
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = I think it was Frasers

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

28 comments:

  1. Its a fantastic color so classy and chic! Many kisses! Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Glad you like it! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  2. amazing gold Ananka :)- looks really good on your nail :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gold, I like it a lot. It reminds me of an OPI, don't remember which one. All in all, I like such shades of gold :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Hehe OPI have some many colours now - maybe you'll remember some time? ;-)

      Delete
  4. I loven golden polishes (eventhough they don't match with my skintone ;D).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty pale gold, I prefer the cold toned ones - and this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a super elegant gold, quite different from an ordinary one. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a different and I think that's what is good about it :-)

      Delete
  7. Ahhh, love this one <3

    Simply love it.

    Maybe following each other? Let me know,

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! Hehe cool :-)

      I'll check it out! :-)

      Delete
  8. Classic and beautiful - it suits you perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this one, Ananka! Thanks for stopping by!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deal, following you here :)


    www.blogvivalavida.co

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretty! it's a very fun polish :) It would work really well for an accent nail too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is kinda fun isn't it :-) I'm sure it would be perfect :-)

      Delete
  12. That looks lovely! I haven't worn any Deborah Lippmann in ages, I don't know why. This was one I looked at and put back about a dozen times in shops when it came out... maybe I do need it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice yeah! And very shiny :-)

      Delete
  13. Excellent shade! Enhances already beautiful nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely! Thanks glad you like them :-)

      Delete