About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 10 September 2014

OPI Get Cherried Away



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (about 2 minutes a coat). It is mini bottle so be sure to have plenty of polish on the brush for good coverage. It is a pretty purple. Lasted well. Upon removal, I had slight staining. I put a glittery topper on my left hand only and my right hand had staining with no glitter!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy
Removal = easy, but had slight staining
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = eBay

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

22 comments:

  1. I must say I quite like this shade, even if it's more on the red side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird about the staining of the hand with glitters.
    I also discovered that if I used different top coats on left and right hand I might experience staining on one hand only...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I guess the polish is just a stainer?

      That's interesting, just goes to show you doesn't it! :-)

      Delete
  3. Uh, that staining is some kind of bizzar. I would have expected you to the have the stains, on the nails you applied the glitter.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :-| Me too - I guess the polish is to blame and not the glitter ;-)

      Delete
  4. Pretty shade, I like it, one of notcopyacat's shades :D I hate staining though. I have stained nails atm :( OPI can stain, f. ex. AmazON... or the blue Brazil sandy stained me a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very nice! Do you think you'll get it?

      Yeah staining sucks - I remember you posting about that! Oddly, I didn't get staining with the blue Brazil!

      Delete
  5. It looks beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty purple! hopefully you can get the staining out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely! Yeah it went after a few days of wearing polish! :-)

      Delete