About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 25 September 2014

OPI Dating A Royal



This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (about 3-4 minutes a coat). It is a really pretty blue colour and this polish has a jelly finish. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = 3
Finish = jelly
Removal = really easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = eBay ages ago!

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

24 comments:

  1. Love this shade so much <3 Color show nail paints are simply fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a really nice blue :-) Thanks :-)

      Delete
  2. looks fantastic and jelly finish is very interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! And the finish is pretty cool :-)

      Delete
  3. Awwww how I love this kind of blue shades ! ♥ Perfect !
    Opacity could be bit better but I like it anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is a prefect blue! I thought it looks okay with the 3 coats :-) Glad you like it :-)

      Delete
  4. I like gelly formulas and this colour matches my tastes. My "blue" tastes :D It also can be useful as a background for a topper :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the jellys are okay - some are quite sheer but this one was okay. Hehe yeah blue is a good colour :-)

      Surprisingly I didn't wear a topper on it!! :-O

      Delete
  5. That is indeed a nice colour! I love blue polishes so you can never go wrong with those :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unhas maravilhosa amei a cor do esmalte
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this one, definitely one of my go to blues!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand why :-D It is one of the great blues :-)

      Delete
  8. its a Beautiful blue. (: Royal Indeed (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it, it's perfect for fall and winter. I'm picturing what clothes would I wear with it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely blue and would be perfect for winter :-) Yeah it would match a lot of things :-)

      Delete
  10. I love all blue polishes and this is no exception! love the squishy jelly finish it has to it especially :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a real winner for sure! Hehe yeah the finish is pretty cool :-D

      Delete