About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 14 April 2020

Dance Legend - Celia



This is okay to use, okay to apply and okay drying (5-6 minutes a coat). It is sheer on the first coat, but the second coat is okay and builds up nicely. It is a lovely purple iridescent polish. Purples, pinks, bronze and blues can been seen. Noticed slight tip wear after 3 days, but lasted well otherwise.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = 2
Finish = iridescent
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Dance Legend Official Site

My Personal Rating = 8/10

32 comments:

  1. Love it, I want it too!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aí que esmalte mais bonito
    Beijinhos
    Novo post
    Tem post novos todos os dias

    ReplyDelete
  3. this color is so amazing! Dance Legend does the best duochromes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do make great polishes! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  4. I've never heard of this brand. The shade is gorgeous though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you really need to check it out! Glad you like it. Thanks Cassie :-D

      Delete
  5. Pięknie wygląda na paznokciach ten lakier :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know this brand but I like the shine! :)
    fiftyshadesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! I love this iridescent finish! It looks fantastic. You have so many amazing nail polishes. They are all so unique and fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love any iridescent polish! Thank you so much Shannon :-D

      Delete
  8. such a sexy multi chrome finish nail polish. just loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just wonderful honestly. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  9. Oh Dance Legend. I miss buying these. I don't even know where to get them anymore what with all the shipping restrictions from the pandemic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DL are just amazing aren't they! Not sure, I got this years back from their official site. Somewhere in the US must carry the older ones? :-D

      Delete
  10. This color is so awesome; and looks amazing on you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want this shade on my nails <333

    ReplyDelete