About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 8 April 2020

Deborah Lippmann - Stormy Weather



This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (4-5 minutes a coat). It is a nice dark grey polish. It is lovely and nice. I did notice tip wear after 3 day, but lasted well otherwise.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Frasers

My Personal Rating = 7/10

40 comments:

  1. This is a really beautiful colour! I'm glad it lasted fairly well. What a sophisticated shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was decent! Glad you like it, thanks Shannon :-D

      Delete
  2. Oh que cor linda
    Beijinhos
    Novo post
    Tem post novos todos os dias

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pięknie wygląda, choć to nie mój kolor :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I take a fancy for grey sometimes! :-D

      Delete
  4. Wooo, ese gris es precioso, me gusta mucho!!
    Por cierto, le acabo de dar a seguir a tu blog. Pensaba que te seguia de antes-.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like this one. Thanks, I thought you had too! Glad you have you here :-D

      Delete
  5. It definitely looks good on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am delighted with the shade of this gray, my friend.

    Xoxo :*

    www.purestyle.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  7. Não gosto muito de me ver com tons assim escuros semelhantes ao preto. Talvez seja falta de hábito porque nos outros até gosto de ver.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like dark colours from time to time. What colours do you prefer? Thanks :-D

      Delete
  8. I'm not sure what I love more - the color or the name. Both are so perfect!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not a fan of greys. Happy Easter 😚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can't like everything! Thanks same to you :-D

      Delete
  10. Very elegant shade. I should pull out some of my Lippmanns and wear them ... I used to buy the brand fairly often when some of our Ulta stores carried them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. Me too when they were easy to get over here! :-D

      Delete
  11. Great colour, I think it looks good on both long and short nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it would look good on both! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  12. good shade, a bit depressing though

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH so lovely color darling
    I love the dark colors
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice shade of grey. I hope you had a lovely Easter.

    ReplyDelete