About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 23 April 2020

Hits - Unconventional

I bought this many years ago and it had slightly dried, so thought I'd better swatch it!

The formula is gloopy and thick. This was hard to apply and slow drying (10 minutes a coat). It is a gorogeous iridescent polish. Purples, pinks, blues and oranges can be seen. I think a normal bottle would be fine. I cannot find my thinner so will need to invest in another bottle of thinner. It certainly is gorgeous and has a great shift.

Rating
Easy to use = 5/10
Application = 5/10
Drying time = 5/10
Lasted well = n/a as swatched
Coats = 2
Finish = iridescent
Removal = easy
Overall = 5/10 - gloopy bottle
Purchased from = A shop that does not exist anymore

My Personal Rating = 8/10 just because it is an amazing iridescent

40 comments:

  1. It looks nice, I think a few drops of thinner will help :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I need to invest in some thinner! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  2. It is a shame the formula is so difficult and the drying time is SO long. The finish is fabulous though and the end result really makes a statement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is amazing! Pity it has the bad points! Thanks Shannon :-D

      Delete
  3. Hope you're doing well!
    Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am okay. Hope you are too :-D

      Delete
  4. That shift is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shift is gorgeous; but ugh, I cannot stand gloppy formulas. :/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah boo to gloopy formulas! It is amazing. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful range of colours in that shimmer! it's a shame it's so tricky to apply :(

    Hope that you are having a lovely weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is something special huh! Yeah hopefully thinner will help! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  7. Me encanta como queda! 💖
    Bssss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I loved this post,, beautiful.
    Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the iridescent effect!! Stunning!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. It is amazing! Glad you think so. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  11. Esse esmalte é muito lindo, eu tenho ele, uma pena a Hits não fabricar mais essa coleção, era perfeita!
    Bjus***
    Esmaltólatras Assumidas
    Fan Page
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it really is! If they did I would buy another! It is amazing. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  12. I'm not sure about this one, I'm not a fan of this kind of colours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I love iridescent polishes so much :-D

      Delete
  13. Great post dear, so nice and interesting, love it!     

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh this shade is very pretty! I love all the different colours it shows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is an amazing iridescent. Thanks Emily :-D

      Delete
  15. This is a pretty one, shame it had gone gloopy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know. Need to get some thinner! Thanks :-D

      Delete