About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 5 April 2020

OPI - If You Moust You Moust



This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (4-5 minutes a coat). It is a lovely pink colour. Sometimes I just fancy wearing pink, even though I'm not really a girlie girl! Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = can't remember!

My Personal Rating = 7/10

32 comments:

  1. What a shade of pink sooo pretty !!! It is perfect for spring
    ¡¡Bsssos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect pink for every fan of this color😗😗Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink is my favorite color for nails, love it!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! I love this colour. It is just beautiful. Such a fabulous shade for spring as well. I hope you have a wonderful week <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon, glad you like it :-D You too :-D

      Delete
  5. Beautiful color💅♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Le sigh...this shade is so stunning for spring!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. my daughter would absolutely adore it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pink! I'm bias though because is one of my favourite colours 🙈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah, but it is a great pink! Lol! Thanks :-D

      Delete