About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 6 July 2020

Revlon - Tanzanite

This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (4-5 minutes a coat). It is a nice purple that goes slightly bronze too. It is a nice iridescent polish but not that strong. The purple colour is gorgeous. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = iridescent
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Boots, I think

My Personal Rating = 7/10

36 comments:

  1. Sempre maravilhosa a dar dicas para que a mulher fique (ainda) mais bonita.

    Abraço desde Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like purple color on the nails:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, purple is a good colour! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  3. I love that iridescent finish. It looks so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piękny kolor :) Na moich paznokciach ostatnio nic się nie trzyma, chcę zrobić manicure japoński :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, glad you like it. Oh that sounds interesting :-D

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It really is rich. Thanks Christine :-D

      Delete
  6. Incredible colour as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the bronze effect!!
    xoox

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is versatile! Glad you like it Marisa :-D

      Delete
  8. I'd forgotten all about this collection ... I wonder where I put my bottle of this. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I got the whole set when they came out. I think I have one left to wear and blog! Start hunting Karen! :-D

      Delete
  9. Very nice color the purple for women

    ReplyDelete
  10. That shift is beautiful 😍

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like a really lovely shift :)

    ReplyDelete