About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 9 July 2020

China Glaze - DV8

First and last photo indoor lighting, rest in the sunshine.

This is okay to use, okay to apply and fast drying (less than a minute a coat). It is very prone to dragging and bald spots so make sure there is plenty polish on the brush as it is a mini and carefully apply! This is a gorgeous holo, looks different in both lighting I think. I don't think it is as intense as the previous in the set. This one didn't last too well and had some staining upon removal :-|

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 6/10
Drying time = 10/10
Lasted well = 6/10
Coats = 2
Finish = holo
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = gift

My Personal Rating = 7/10

45 comments:

  1. Dicas que elogio
    .
    Que a vida seja um sorriso
    Cumprimentos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color is beautiful 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is beautiful! Fantastic swatches. It kind of reminds me of an A-England shade I have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yes it is similar to one I think! :-D

      Delete
  4. I love nails art because I am also an Nails artist and run blog Nails Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Blue.. Nice colour..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shame that it didn't last well and left stains on removal for it is a beautiful shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a lovely shade! Yes has it bad points! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  7. Great application tips here. I've had some polishes from China Glaze work well and others be disastrous. The finished look is gorgeous but I'm sorry to hear it didn't last all that well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah these holos are a hit and miss. Most other CG polishes have been decent though! Thanks Shannon :-D

      Delete
  8. The blue color ... wow.
    Very gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is wow and gorgeous! Glad you think so :-D

      Delete
  9. Very nice colours. Blue is almost always a great option. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Una preciosa colección, adoro los holos.
    Besucos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice color but no memorable
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Imagine a car with this beautiful shade of blue! I love it Ananka! Please have a great new week my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine a car - I'd buy it in a heartbeat! Thanks you too :-D

      Delete
  13. Beautiful colora❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this holo!!
    xoox

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. It really is a good set of holo! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  16. It does look lovely in the sunlight, too bad about the staining!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was suprised it did stain! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  17. Definitely a big "YES!" to this beauty! It is gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete