About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 30 July 2020

China Glaze - Primavera


This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (5-6 minutes a coat). It is a lovely pink colour with a subtle shimmer, you can just about make out the shimmer! Lasted okay.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = 2
Finish = subtle shimmer
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = can't recall

My Personal Rating = 7/10

52 comments:

  1. I like red color on the nail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. China Glaze are one of my favourite higher end nail polish brands. They have such fun names, and the shades are always so pretty. I bet this is gorgeous in summer and for Christmas too xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do like CG a lot too. It would be good for Christmas, never thought of that! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  3. Entro, elogio, e saio, deixando um
    .
    Abraço amigo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piękny kolor lakieru, śliczny efekt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. China Glaze has amazing nail polishes. This shade of red is super pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really have some amazing colours! Thanks Ivana :-D

      Delete
  6. I've never seen this one before! I love it for the holiday season!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This colour is really beautiful! And I love anything with a bit of shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too, shimmer is good :-D Thanks :-D

      Delete
  8. Very nice :) I have a similar polish and it looks lovely on the nails.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Red is my favourite colour ))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is a good favourite colour! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Yeah that is its name! Glad you like it, thanks :-D

      Delete
  11. Pretty color! Must be from before I started paying attention to China Glaze (though I admit I don't pay it much attention now since I don't see the new collections reliably).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is an oldie! I always keep an eye on them, sometimes they have winners! Thanks Karen :-D

      Delete
  12. I like this powerful pink color
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Color, Have a Nice day. . . :)

    ReplyDelete