About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 21 July 2020

Jade - Deja Vu

Last photo indoor lighting all others in the sunshine.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and slow drying (6-7 minutes a coat). It is a gorgeous raspberry holo and looks amazing in the sunshine! And pretty good indoors too! Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 6/10
Lasted well = 9/10
Coats = 2
Finish = holo
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = a shop that no longer exists

My Personal Rating = 9/10 :-D

47 comments:

  1. For me is a 10!! Just beautiful!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is Marisa! I should have made it a 10 lol! :-D

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! This color is in my type:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gostei e elogio
    .
    Abraço
    Cumprimentos poéticos

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the perfect glamurous color
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect. Love!
    www.katiaemanias.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, I think that Jade was the first brand of holo I got years ago :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot remember what my first holo was! It sure is! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  7. This is such an amazing shade! I love it, so shimmery and so beautiful on you! :)

    Hope that your week is going well :) It's a cold and wintery one here!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  8. That glow is killing me - absolutely love it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Estou encantada com esse brilho! É lindo demais!!

    Um beijo,

    www.purestyle.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  10. 9/10-that means you really liked it. I like it a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holographic polishes are my favourite! I love them so much, and this polish looks so pretty xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing, glad you like it. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  12. Me he enamorado de ese esmalte! 😍😍😍😍😍
    Bss

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really lovely colour and amazing holo effect! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice post ! Thanks for stopping for my blog ! Have a great week! 🎀🎀🎀

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think I'm going to swoon over this. It's gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete