About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 1 December 2020

Ciate Day 1 - Good As Gold

 Welcome to the Advent Calendar for this year. Let's have fun :-D






This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (3-4 minutes a coat). I used it solo and on top of a dark blue. It think it looks great both ways. It is a shimmery iridescent polish. The brush was really good for a mini. Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2 solo and 1 as topper
Finish = shimmery iridescent
Removal = easy
Overall = 9/10
Purchased from = Ciate Online

My Personal Rating = 7/10

45 comments:

  1. What a nice colour😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good start for the Advent calendar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I was happy. Thanks Bill :-D

      Delete
  3. So pretty! I love it worn alone but it certainly adds that extra pop of something special layered over top!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piękny kolor i pięknie wygląda na paznokciach :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The effect is super pretty, the packaging is cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful shining varnish! I liked both the solo and over the dark shade

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is truly the exclusive nail polish color choice of this Advent Calendar. Both colors are luxurious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Glad you like it both ways. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  8. Holiiii!!!
    Of course that color is very precious. I think I had another resemblance but from another brand centuries ago.
    Bsssos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super love the effect that you coated each nail with a different shade but still has uniformity on the finish! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Es precioso ese esmalte, no tengo ninguno de esa marca. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a great start on the month :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Le sigh...this is gorgeous as a top coat and alone!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how this works as a topper!

    ReplyDelete