About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 20 June 2021

Color Club - Call Of The Disco Ball

 



This is easy to use, okay to apply and good drying (3-4 minutes a coat). My bottle was slightly gloopy so reckon application would be okay with a good bottle. It is a nice peachy colour with iiridescent glitters and glows in the dark! It looks super amazing in the dark I think. This lasted really well. WARNING.. this gorgeous glow in the dark polish may cause issues with sleeping as you will want to look at your nails haha!

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 6/10 gloopy
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = glittery and glow in the dark
Removal = tricky let soak for 3 minutes with foil method
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Gift

My Personal Rating = 8/10

45 comments:

  1. Glowing nails, amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that it glows in the dark too although I never thought about it making it too distracting to sleep, haha! :)


    Hope you had a good weekend! It was a quiet one here :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bello color me encanto el efecto y aunque no se si pudiera dormir. Te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It struggled because I kept looking at my nails! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  4. Not my favorite finish, but the glow looks awesome! 🤩

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did your bottle smell funky? I own Feel The Funk which is the purple and its stinks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it didn't, certainly not that I noticed! Just a bit gloopy.

      Delete
  6. Takich paznokci jeszcze nie widziałem, wyglądają jak z innej planety. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahahha!! Very funny!! I want one nail polish like that, it is gorgeous!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precioso, me encanta el acabado.
    Besucos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Shade . . . You Have a Great Day. . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty shade, perfect for summer, I think. I'm sure it looks amazing in the dark. I can see how it could cause sleeping problems, though. :)
    Have a lovely day Ananka.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very summery isn't it! Haha very distracting!! Thanks Ivana :-D

      Delete
  11. The color is really cute darling
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That glow! So beautiful, definitely don't need a nightlight when you have those nails ;]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no nightlight needed at all! It is wonderful in the dark1 Thanks :-D

      Delete
  13. Thanks glad you think so :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd not heard of glowing nails before.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah. They glow in the dark! Thanks Jan :-D

      Delete
  15. I LOVE the fact that it glows in the dark - so fun!

    xx

    ReplyDelete