About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 29 June 2021

Revolution - Yellow Tropic

 



Last photo under UV light.

This is okay to use, okay to apply and good drying (3-4 minutes a coat). It is slightly streaky so keep brushstrokes to a minimum. It has a nice kind of pearly finish. It looks more like a lime yellow to me, than yellow! And looks fab under the UV light. It is certainly disco ready haha if only we had discos. Lasted really well too.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 6/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = neon and UV
Removal = n/a put glitter on it
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Superdrug

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10

44 comments:

  1. Your average mark is better than other reviews i read about MUR polishes xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was very good. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  2. A bright polish that's hard to miss. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it does seem like a lime yellow! Also looks like it has a slight sparkle. New follower! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree this does not look yellow, however, I LOVE it under the UV light!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not very yellow haha! It looks fab :-D

      Delete
  5. Muy colorido, te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful, fresh, summer neon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks awesome under the UV light ❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks pretty! I always have trouble finding a good formula in yellow. It seems so thin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yellows can be a nightmare. This was iffy formula wise!

      Delete
  9. Delightful! I am trying to get the nerve up to wear red and blue nails for the 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  10. how how it looks under ultra light

    ReplyDelete
  11. Color (yellow) not very usual but very beautiful
    .
    Regards
    .
    Poetic Thoughts and Reveries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is something a bit different! Thanks Ricardo :-D

      Delete
  12. Hola! es un amarillo neon muy potente, perfecto para el verano.Besos

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't think I've ever seen a yellow shimmer before. I love!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Es un color super potente, me encanta
    bsss

    ReplyDelete
  15. Under the UV light looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh thats pretty :) love a good yellow :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. *swoons!*
    Wow, that's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete