About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 9 June 2021

Update

Sorry I haven't been about! Life huh. Nothing bad has happened to me and all is good here. I will hopefully be back regularly now!

Thanks to everyone for their kind words.

20 comments:

  1. It's nice to see you coming back😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Se te extrañaba te mando un beso y bienvenida.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, missed your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I missed yours too :-D I will catch up with them :-D

      Delete
  4. So great to know you are OK & Back! We missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing this made me SO happy! You were definitely missed. Look forward to all of your future posts :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon. Yeah still got loads of polishes haha! :-D

      Delete
  6. Oh yes please keep posting !!!
    fiftyshadesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see you back again and nothing was serious. Life can do that to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to see you back.
    Take care.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete