About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 11 June 2021

OPI - Royal Rajah Ruby

 


This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (3-4 minutes a coat). The brush is really good and makes it easy to paint with. It is a very deep colour with a subtle shimmer. It does look brown sometimes though. I did like this one and it lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = jewel toned
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = so long ago, I cannot remember!

My Personal Rating = 7/10

48 comments:

  1. This makes me think vampires.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bello color, te deseo un buen fin de semana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it, same to you. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  3. Stunning! Love the review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful look! Fabulous color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the color, how beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Un color muy especial, me gusta mucho
    bsss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh that is such a beautiful and vampy colour! I love how dramatic it is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!
    That is a dramatic colour.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo that is so pretty! I don't think I have seen this one before, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! This is a really old one had it over 10 year lol!

      Delete
  10. This is so elegant and feminine colour! It makes me think about India and rich golden jewellery :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good image to have. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  11. Powerful and gorgeous, I like it a lot! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous ruby shade. Plus, it looks amazing on you nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look great. Glad you like it on me. Thanks Ivana :-D

      Delete