About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 19 December 2022

Ciate Day 19 - Dreamland

 




This is okay to use, hard to apply and good drying (2-3 minutes a coat). It is very streaky and needs at least 3 coats for a decent finish. The brush is good though! Try to keep brushstrokes to minimal as well, this will help on the second and third coats. I only swatched this one. Not great quality application wise but at least it was quick drying!

Rating
Easy to use = 6/10
Application = 5/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = n/a
Coats = 3
Finish = creamy
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Ciate online

My Personal Rating = 6.5/10

18 comments:

  1. It looks good sorry it was troublesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uy no me gusta el color y que pena que te fue dificil de aplicar. Te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colour is okay but was a nightmare to use! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  3. Not my colour ... but it doesn't look too bad.
    Good that it is quick drying.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah not my favourite either! Yes quick drying is a good point always !

      Delete
  4. Darn! It looked so good. Usually, I like their formulas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I would so want this, but sometimes, the color is just better in the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is a lovely shade! 😍

    ReplyDelete