About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 20 December 2022

Ciate Day 20 - Cupcake Queen

This is a doubler from 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2021!!! 





This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (2-3 minutes a coat). Both the formula and brush are good. This is gorgeous and has a nice shimmer. I really do have a soft spot for this polish, it was the very first one I ever got in the very first Advent Calendar back in 2012! I only swatched this.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = n/a
Coats = 2
Finish = shimmery
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Ciate online

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10

22 comments:

  1. Ooh this color is divine! Also adoring the name!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely colour and name. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  2. Lindo color se ve muy llamativo. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first ever Ciate too, I seem to have a lot of pinks but this one is quite unique with that blue shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always loved this one! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  5. It's a good thing that it's so pretty, now that you've seen it in so many of the calendars :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! :-) Well, I'd like to have all the nail polishes in this collection :-)

    ReplyDelete