About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 3 December 2022

Ciate Day 3 - Base Coat

 



This is easy to use, easy to apply and mega quick drying (less than a minute). The brush is wide and good and the base coat formula is amazing. A base coat has appeared many times over the 10 years and this one is really good. Happy with it and would definitely use this one again.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 9/10
Drying time = 9/10
Lasted well = n/a
Coats = 1
Finish = base coat
Removal = easy
Overall = 9/10
Purchased from = Ciate online

My Personal Rating = 8/10

14 comments:

  1. It's nice with a good, fast drying base coat. I find many of them dry slower and slower over time. I might try this at some point :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is really good, I highly recommend it! :-D

      Delete
  2. Ostatnio maluję tylko paznokcie od nóg, ale czasem by się przydała taka baza :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rarely paint my toenails! A good base coat is a must for the nails :-D

      Delete
  3. Es un color agradable, te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always super helpful to have a base coat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a good thing its a nice formula if they keep on putting it in there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes. Most have been pretty decent over the years as I recall!

      Delete