About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 24 December 2022

Ciate Day 24 - Take The Stage

 




This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (2-3 minutes a coat). Both brush and formula are amazing.This is a lovely glittery topper that has an iridescent shimmer. Looks good solo and on top of the dark colour. Only swatched.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = n/a
Coats = 2 solo and 1 as topper
Finish = iridescent shimmer
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Ciate online

My Personal Rating = 7/10

26 comments:

  1. Adoring your manicure! How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so beautiful! What a lovely finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name of this one! It looks stunning as a topper as well!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very shimmery, was this the full sized door one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is a pretty shimmer!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice effect. Thanks for sharing.
    I invite you to visit my last post. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We'll never have enough glitter polishes, i like this one. Hope you keep posting this year xx

    ReplyDelete