About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 19 July 2024

Illamasqua - Noble

 



This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (4-5 minutes a coat). The brush is thin but easy to use and the formula is very good and goes on nicely. It is a gorgeous sky blue. I liked this and it lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy
Removal = n/a put glitter on
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10

23 comments:


  1. I love this light blue, very nice nail polish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękny kolor, pasuje do wielu letnich stylizacji :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think it is versatile. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  3. Lindo color. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice - Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowww, perfect for summer

    ReplyDelete
  6. YESSSS! These are the types of blues that I live for - so pretty girl!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally rocks :-D Glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  7. This is such a beautiful colour! So perfect for this time of year :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I really like that color! Sky blue always nice.

    Hope you are well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good colour. Glad you like it.

      Thanks Greg, all good here. Hope you are well too :-D

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous sky blue indeed.
    Simply perfect for summer.
    Makes me think of sky on a sunny day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a lovely blue. Glad you like it. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  10. Love this.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a real beauty! :-) Well, yes, it's perfect for the summer, but I would wear it in every season! :-)

    ReplyDelete