About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 6 July 2024

Morgan Taylor - Super Ultra Violet

 




This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (5 minutes a coat). The formula is really good and the brush is good and small. It is a lovely bold blue and it is very glossy! 1 coat would do but I used 2 as I was taking photos! Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy and very glossy
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10

20 comments:

  1. What a beautiful nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great that the removal is easy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanto el color. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowww it's so vivid color

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great blue! Wonderful Summer color and for me, the whole year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pięknie wygląda na paznokciach ten lakier :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. An amazing color, I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous colour! It is so bold! I'm so glad this one performs well <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very bold! I was impressed with its perfomance. Thanks :-D

      Delete