About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 23 July 2024

Orly - Right Amount Of Evil

I put this on the last post. I really thought it would work, but it didn't! 




This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (5-6 minutes a coat). This paints really well and no dabbing required! The brush is thin so make sure there is plenty polish on the brush for good coverage. The formula is good too. I like the polish just don't think it works too well with the sky blue. I think it would be good on white or black. This lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = glitter
Removal = easy with foil method, let soak for 2 minutes
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10

16 comments:

  1. Lindo efecto. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nie jest źle na błękicie, ale na czerni faktycznie może wyglądać zjawiskowo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I think it would look super on black. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  3. Oh, what a name for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great that it lasted so long...and it seems like an interesting nail polish. Maybe the blue washes it away a little bit and neutralizes it. When paired with blue, it looks green...and that's not bad, because this shade of green is kind of nice, reminds me of sea weed. However, it would probably stand out more against another colour. So, I agree with you, I think it would look better over another nail polish colour- maybe black or white as you suggest--I would try nude or even yellow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was happy with that. It does kinda look green now you mention it. Nude or yellow could work too! Thanks Ivana :-D

      Delete
  5. I like such glitter finishes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The glitter is great. This makes every nail polish something special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you think the glitter has melted a bit and dyed the base a yellow tinge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so. I think it had that slight orange colour in the base.

      Delete