About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 13 August 2014

OPI Sorry I'm Fizzy Today



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (about 1-2 minutes for a coat). The first coat is fairly streaky but the second is fine. Remember to have plenty of polish on the brush as it is a mini! It's quite a nice pink and I do like it! Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy and glossy
Removal = N/A as put glitter on it - would guess at easy as it's a cream
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = eBay

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

26 comments:

  1. What a lovely, delicate polish that is!!!! And it suits you so well, very summery - I am sure it looked perfect as base for glitter <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's so delicate! I'm not much of a pink girl but I did like this one! Thanks Christine :-) Yeah good for glitter :-)

      Delete
  2. i love colors like these!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really sweet and summery polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhm... I'm not sure how it would look together with my skin tone, but it's a nice colour, delicate one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it would look good on you - I can imagine it! Yeah very delicate. :-)

      Delete
  5. It looks very pretty on you (it would not be a good one for me) - and yes, those mini's are always a bit troublesome LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria! Oh yeah it does take a while to get used to them :-)

      Delete
  6. Love this shade so much <3 Color show nail paints are simply fabulous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this pink, I've hesitated to buy it and finally didn't get it, but it looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you should just buy it then, if you really like it? Thanks :-)

      Delete
  8. Great color and glossy! Love it... I like Opi, I know well the quality of this brand :)
    Nice review as usual!!!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's such a pretty pink! I do like OPI they make some good polishes! Thank you :-)

      Delete
  9. Oh my gosh what a lovely pink :) I need to see if I can find this one here in Vasa :)
    Oh and I FINALLY managed to follow your blog both of GFC and Bloglovin :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. Hopefully you'll be able to get it! :-)

      That's great! I'm glad you are here now - thanks :-)

      Delete
  10. Such a cute color! Ya I don't really like using minis I'll just wait and try to find the full size on sale... even though I never ever finish them lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so cute! I used to buy the full sizes - but more likely to buy the minis as I know I'll never finish a bottle either ;-) As you say though, if the full ones are on sale then I get them :-D

      Delete
  11. Lovely peachy one! *_*
    I've got some serious problems with the minis because of their "lilliput" brushes, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it!

      I don't really mind them now! I've used them so many times I'm used to the little brushes! :-)

      Delete
  12. I like it very much! :)

    ReplyDelete