About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 7 January 2015

OPI Hotter Than You Pink



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (1-2 minutes a coat). The formula is really good with this one compared to the others I've tried! It's a gorgeous girlie pink with a subtle blue shimmer. I really like the finish and the colour. Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 3
Finish = semi matte neon
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Sallys

My Personal Rating = 8/10 :-)

28 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, I was really impressed with this one :-)

      Delete
  2. Wow, that is a hottie! You could see it thru a solid wall :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is a hottie :-D Lol almost yeah ;-)

      Delete
  3. It's such a pretty one - and *looking shamefully down* still in my untrieds...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shocking Maria! ;-) Lol you should try it, I think it would look really nice on you :-D

      Delete
  4. I have this one and I like it a lot, such a cheerful, bright pink and it looks great when it's dry :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know why ;-) I love the finish on this one. So bright and so cheerful, you are so right about that! :-D

      Delete
  5. That's a real pretty pink. I'm almost sure, I got one like this from Orly ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so pretty yeah. Hehe yeah - you have so many Orlys ;-)

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful pink polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, love the name of this. Love the shimmer going on here :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's cool isn't it :-D The shimmer is so nice :-D

      Delete
  8. I think I like the name more than the polish, and the polish looks nice. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really bright, love it. OPI polishes are fab x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OPIs are great :-D The birghter the better ;-)

      Delete
  10. gorgeous indeed! I love girly pinks like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute color! glad to hear the application was better than with the other neons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah 100% better for sure! It's so pretty and cute :-)

      Delete